Screw Pin Shackles
Screw Pin Anchor Shackles
- Capacity: 1/3 thru 55 metric tons
- Forged, quenched and tempered, with alloy pins
- Hot dip galvanized or self colored
- Shackles 25 tons and larger are RFID equipped
- Fatigue rated: 1/3 ton – 55 tons
- Shackles are Quenched and Tempered and can meet DNV impact requirements of 42 joules (31 ft. lbs.) at -20 degree C (-4 degree F)
- 2 ton through 25 ton screw pin shackles are certified to meet Charpy impact testing of 42 joules (31 ft-lbs.) min. ave. at -20 degree C (-4 degree F)
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26
- Crosby 2 ton through 25 ton G209 anchor shackles are type approved to DNV Certification Notes 2.7-1-Offshore Containers. These Crosby shackles are statistical proof and impact tested. The tests are conducted by Crosby and 3.1 test certification is available upon request
- G-209 Screw Pin Anchor shackles meet the performance requirements of Federal Specification RR-C-27ID Type IVA, Grade A, Class 2, except for those provisions required of the contractor
- Look for the Red Pin® – the mark of genuine Crosby quality.
- Shackles can be furnished proof tested with certificates to designated standards, such as ANS, DNV, Lloyds, or other certification. Charges for proof testing and certification available when requested at the time of order.