|Nominal Cutting Capacity||
Large Clamp: 6" to 12"
|Pipe Outside Diameter||
Large Clamp: 6.5" to 12.75"
|Minimum Cut-Off Length||
1" (Pipe Saw Not For Facing Pipe End)
|Cut Quality (Max. Offset)||
|Pipe Material & Blade Guide||
Cast Iron: Diamond Abrasive and 1/2" Max Wall Thickness
|Saw Blade Type||
8" Outside Diameter with 5/8" Round Arbor
Current: 15 AMP
|No Load Speed||
ON/OFF (I/O) Switch
Large Clamp w/ Saw Plunged Down: 24.5" x 20.5" x 14.5"
Model PC-106 1"-6" Pipe Saw Clamp
Saw Blade for Iron Pipe (69988)
RIDGID® Pipe Saw Kit w/ 2 Clamps, 1" - 12" Capacity
Cut pipe fast and efficiently with the RIDGID Pipe Saw. From the fab shop to the field, this tool delivers quality cuts on 1” – 12”. The tool secures onto the pipe in seconds making setup and operation a breeze. Fast and easy to use, the Pipe Saw lets you focus on the tasks that require more time and effort.
- Interchangeable cutting head works with 2 clamp sizes (1” – 6” and 6” – 12”) to cut up to 12” pipe with a ½” wall thickness
- Powerful motor and optimal blades cut through carbon steel, stainless steel, plastic, cast iron and ductile iron with ease (10” Schedule 40 Pipe in just over a minute).
- Quick adjustment features and integrated alignment pad allow for mounting in seconds
- Pivot plunge design and speed monitoring with LED interface for optimal feed control
- Rigid 3-point roller system with one directional bearings secure to the pipe ensuring quality cuts
- Conveniently placed handlebars allow for easy, comfortable and controlled rotation
- Integrated handle and dedicated cord wraps