1,000 to 10,000 PSI
|Volume at 100 CFM||
240 CU IN
|Max Air Required||
3/8" high pressure 8 ft hose
26" L x 25" W x 43" H
Rice HP10-B Pneumatic Hydrostatic Test Pump, 10,000 PSI Max Pressure
The HP10-B model is a pneumatic driven hydrostatic test pump with a pressure range of 1000 to 10,000 PSI.
- Designed for testing oil, gas, water and steam lines; such as onboard ships, oil rigs and refineries.
- Rugged steel enclosure protects pump from damage, wheels provide portability, and dual pressure gauges allow for comparison readings.
- This unit has the ability to start/stop while under pressure, and capable of handling various fuels, oils and chemicals.
- 100 mesh stainless strainer, protecting pump from debris
- Stainless Steel liquid-filled 0-10,000 PSI gauges, ensures accurate readings