Air Plasma Cutting and Gouging
|Mild Steel Rec'd Cut Speeds||
1" @ 10 ipm
208 or 230 V
|Rated Output at 104° F||
1-phase: 60 A at 140 VDC
|Amps @ Rated Output, 50/60 Hz||
208 V: 47
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||
Air or nitrogen only
|Input Pressure / Flow||
120 psi maximum
10 ft power cord
13.5" H x 8.75" W x 18.5" D
49 lbs (with torch)
Miller® Spectrum® 875 Plasma Cutter with XT60 Torch & 20 FT Cable
Compact, 51 lb, 230/208V 1 PH unit provides plenty of power for 7/8″ mild steel cutting.
- Rated Cut Capacity: The rated cutting capacity is based on traveling approximately 15 inches per minute to achieve a steady, precise cut. This is the key rating that should meet or exceed your typical cutting thickness requirements.
- Automatic Air Regulation: For end user convenience, the unit has no pressure gauge or manual regulator knob. The unit automatically adjusts the air pressure to the torch for optimum cutting and gouging. No adjustments necessary.
- Ultra-Quick Connect™ Torch: The fastest plasma torch and work cable connection and removal in the industry.
- CNC/Automation Cutting Capable: Factory ready CNC/Automation models are available in long or short body torches as well as retrofit kits to convert hand held machines to be capable of CNC/Automation cutting.
- Wind Tunnel Technology™ and Fan-On-Demand™: Wind Tunnel Technology prevents abrasive dust and particles from damaging internal components. Fan-On-Demand cooling system operates only when needed. In dirty or dusty environments, this feature reduces the amount of airborne dust/dirt pulled through the unit.
- Can Be Powered by Miller Engine Drive/Generator: Generator power at or above 10 kW (e.g. Bobcat™) or equivalent competitive equipment required.