Air Plasma Cutting and Gouging
|Mild Steel Cutting @ 40 Amps||
1/8" Thick | 156 ipm
|Mild Steel Cutting @ 27 Amps||
12 gauge | 115 ipm
27 A at 91 VDC, 35% duty cycle
|Rated Output, Amps, KVA & KW||
240 V Input Power: 40 A at 140 VDC, 60% duty cycle; 27.6 Amps; 6.6 KVA; 6.5 KW
|Recommended Generator Power||
|Input Pressure / Flow||
6.0 scfm at 90 psi minimum, 120 psi maximum
Air or nitrogen only
12 ft power cord with 240 V (L6-30P) twist lock plug for MVP™ adapters
9" H x 5.5" W x 13.25" L
With 12 ft Torch: 21 lbs
Miller® Spectrum® 625 X-TREME Plasma Cutter with XT40 Hand-Held 12 ft Quick Connect Torch
Powerful 40 amps cuts up to 5/8 inch mild steel and weighs only 21 lbs. X-CASE provides ultimate protection during transport and storage.
- X-TREME versatility: Auto-Line™ circuitry automatically connects to 120–240 V, single-phase power, 60 Hz, without making internal changes. (Output amperage is automatically reduced to 27 A for 120 V input).
- X-TREME protection: X-CASE™ provides ultimate protection and
additional space for MVP adapters, consumable box, gloves, and eye protection, etc.
- X-TREME Portability: At just 21 pounds the shoulder strap allows the end user to easily move from location to location.
- Auto Postflow: Calculates the optimum length of postflow time to optimize consumable life and eliminate excessive air usage.
- Heavy-Duty Work Clamp: Provides flexible cable and quick connect.
- LVC™ Line Voltage Compensation: Provides peak performance power under
variable conditions (power fluctuations up to ±15 percent) for steady cuts and cleaner ending cuts.
- Auto-Refire™ Technology: Provides ultimate customer convenience by automatically controlling the pilot arc when cutting expanded metal or multiple pieces of metal. The pilot arc will switch in and out as fast as needed when cutting expanded metal and provides maximum power for cutting thicker metal — all automatically! No need for manual re-triggering which reduces user hand fatigue.
- Ultra-Quick Connect™ XT40 Torch: Ergonomic handle to help
prevent operator fatigue and a flexible cable that makes maneuvering easier.
- Compatible with Engine-Driven Welders: Complete cutting capability when powered by an engine-driven welder/generator with a 240 V receptacle of 4 kW or more.
- MVP™ Adapters: Allow connection to 120 or 240 V receptacles without tools — choose the adapter cord with the right plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord with the L6-30R twist lock.
- LED Indicators for Power, Pressure, Cup and Temperature: Allow faster troubleshooting, eliminating unnecessary downtime.
- Automatic Air Regulation: Compensates for input pressure variation to provide constant recommended torch pressure for optimum cutting performance.
- Automatic Gouging Consumable Detection: Adjusts gas pressure to optimize performance, eliminating the need for a manual regulator.