|Separate Output Range||
CC/DC (Stick/TIG): 20 – 400 A
|Separate Rated Output||
CC/DC (Stick/TIG) 400 A at 36 V (each side)
|Paralleled Output Range||
CC/DC (Stick/TIG): 40-800 A
|Paralleled Rated Output||
CC/DC (Stick/TIG): 700 A at 44V, 800 A at 38 V
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||
85 VDC, 30 VDC
|Gen. Power Rated at 104° F||
1-Phase Continuous: 12,000 watts
|Air Compressor Model||
Ingersoll Rand CE55 G1
|Air Compressor Features||
Oil change intervals: 500 hours
|Free Air Delivery||
Idle: 40 cfm (1.13 m³/min)
|Working Pressure Constant||
100 psig (7 bar)
|Air Compressor Duty Cycle||
|Air Compressor Oil Capacity||
|Auto Compressor Shutdowns||
Deutz TD2.9 L4
|Sound Levels at 23 Ft||
Idle: 71.3 dB (96.1 Lwa)
Low fuel level
D: 69.5 in
Optional Trailer Mount
Miller Big Blue® 800 Duo Air Pak™ Welder/Generator with Air Compressor
The most powerful T4F diesel welder/generator/air compressor in the industry. The Big Blue 800 Duo Air Pak offers robust output for welding and power generation, and is ideal for dual-operator applications on labor intensive jobsites, or jobsites with limited space.
- Heavy-Duty Low-Speed DEUTZ TD2.9 L4 T4F Industrial Diesel Engine: The cleanest, greenest diesel power available. DEUTZ T4F models utilize diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) technology to keep the air clean with NO exhaust after-treatment maintenance.
- Multi-Arc Welding: One dependable engine – two independent arcs with up to 400 amps each (or 800 amps for a single operator). Plug in additional inverter welders for a true multi-operator (3+ arc) work platform!
- Increased Efficiency: More arcs and better fuel economy equal increased profits for your business. Estimated savings are 34-percent with a dual-operator unit versus two single-operator units.
- Air Compressor (Ingersoll Rand): Ultra-reliable industrial rotary screw air compressor. 30,000-hour life expectancy. Independent on/off control for applications not requiring compressed air — allows for greater fuel savings and longer compressor service intervals.
- Industrial USB Port: Quickly upload the latest software and download machine log files to retrieve in-depth information such as diagnostics and machine statistics.
- Dynamic DIG™: Unlike conventional DIG that provides a preset amount of short-clearing current, Miller’s proprietary Dynamic DIG works on a time-based algorithm that automatically adjusts the amount of current required to clear a short. What does this mean? A smoother more consistent arc that can be tailored to match application, material, fit-up, and welder technique.
- ArcReach® Technology: Exclusive ArcReach technology uses existing weld cables to communicate process adjustment commands back to the welder generator. With an ArcReach system, amperage & voltage are conveniently located at the operator’s fingertips – not back at the power source.
- Increased Productivity & Safety: More arc-on time, and reduced exposure to slip, trip, and fall hazards can be realized using ArcReach because less time is spent going back to the welding power supply to set process and arc amperage or voltage.
- Electronic Engine Display: Electronic engine display simultaneously displays fuel level, engine hours, coolant temperature, oil pressure, battery volts, air pressure and engine RPMs. Also tracks oil change intervals and displays engine diagnostics for quick and easy servicing.
- Other Standard Features: Output contactor control, automatic idle, thermal overload protection, digital meters with SunVision™ and 120-volt engine block heater.