Flux Cored (FCAW)
CC / CV
|Rated DC Output||
250A / 30V / 100%
|DC Current Fine Adjustment||
13 Amps @ 240V
Perkins® 403F-15T Diesel EPA Tier 4
|# Engine Cylinders||
24.7 HP @ 1800 RPM
Coolant: 7.8 qt
Full Load: 300A (1800 RPM)
High Idle: 1650-1800 RPM
150A @ 26V: 0.6 gal/hr
37.1" H x 24.3" W x 62.8" L
Lincoln Classic® 300 MP Perkins® Diesel Engine-Driven Welder/Generator
- Temperature Stabilization™: Allows you to “set it and forget it,” and eliminates the need for adjustments based on ambient conditions or warm-up period.
- Built-in CV Output Contactor: Eliminates the need for a separate wire feeder module and the downtime associated with installing it.
- OCV Boost Function: Can be used to aid starting and low amperage welding.
- Standard On-Board Block Heater: Pre-heat the engine for use in cold environments.
- Power by a DC Generator: Hand-built with all-copper windings and flat DC output, ensuring a smooth, stable arc that enhances arc control and helps operators keep defects to a minimum.
- 5 Step Current Control: When used in conjunction with a fine tuning control allows for precise setting of Amps, Volts, and Slope for a digging, penetrating arc for root beads or a soft, buttery arc for stacking iron on the fill and cap passes. Using a remote control, you can dial in the fine control to adjust heat input, or arc sensitivity, in response to fit-up and orientation of the weld puddle on the pipe.
- 16 Gallon Tank: Almost 50% larger than the competitor’s 11 gallon counterpart, which translates to longer run times, improved efficiency and greater cost savings.
- CustomArc®: Provides up to 150 RPM of engine speed adjustment to fine tune the heat input at the arc.