X-Torq 7.8 HP 7.25 in 2 cycle gas
4700 RPM (Max)
18.5" H x 9.57" W x 29.72" L
Husqvarna® K1270 Gas Wet/Dry Rail Saw, 16″ Blade Diameter and 5.7″ Cut Depth
Cutting a rail track takes power, precision and speed. The K 1270 Rail is the market’s most powerful cutter, customized for railways, tram tracks and metro systems. It cuts fast and straight, the attachment mounts quickly to the rail and the double attachment mountings means you can cut from any direction.
- X-Torq Motor: Lower emissions and better fuel economy and digital ignition.
The RA 10 attachment fastens to the track to ensure a perfect right-angle cut.
- Active Air Filtration™ System and SmartCarb™: Reducing wear and tear, helping minimize maintenance costs.
- Precision Clamp: Insures every cut is at a right angle, every time.
- Well balanced: Ergonomic handles, improved anti-vibration system enables the operator to produce quick and easy cuts with less fatigue.
Wet Cutting Kit: Less slurry and low water consumption thanks to the progressive water valve, this adjusts the water volume to the exact amount needed.
- Recommended for use with the Trak-Blade™ cutting wheels
- Includes RA10 Clamp Arm for standard rail with a head no bigger than 3″
- The RA10S clamp arm is available as an accessory for crane and large head rail