250 to 2500 PSI
|Volume at 100 CFM||
|Max Air Required||
3/8″ high pressure 8 ft hose with quick connect couplers
22" L x 14" W x 20" H
Rice HP 30/25 Pneumatic Hydrostatic Test Pump, 2500 PSI Max Pressure
The HP-30/25 model is a pneumatic driven hydrostatic test pump with a pressure range of 250 to 2500 PSI, with a flow rate of 3 GPM. Lightweight at 50 pounds and portable this unit is ideal for testing in small confined spaces and remote locations.
- Designed for testing oil, gas, water and steam lines; such as on board ships, oil rigs and refineries.
- This unit has the ability to start/stop while under pressure, and is capable of handling various fuels, oils and chemicals.
- 100 mesh stainless strainer, protecting pump from debris
- Stainless Steel liquid-filled 0-3000 PSI gauge, ensures accurate readings
- Rugged roll cage construction, protects pump from damage