|Pull to Lift Load||
72 lbs x 2
396 x 2
|Load Chain Dia. x Fall Lines||
9.0 mm x 8
|Additional 1 ft of Lift||
Chart in photo gallery
Harrington 20 Ton Chain Hoist
Harrington’s CB hand chain hoists combine heavy-duty construction with top-of-the-line internal components for the most demanding industrial applications. These hoists are built to withstand rugged, day-in, day-out use and they are easily maintained and repairable making them the perfect hoist for a long-lasting fleet of industrial products.
- The CB proves its unmatched pulling power in the most extreme applications. Exceptional, heavy-grade components make this a long lasting workhorse that will get the job done.
- Our CB has a rugged body and hand wheel cover made of heavy gauge high-impact steel, giving much needed protection in extreme conditions and demanding applications to see every job through to the end.
- Made from heat-treated alloy steel for higher uniform strength, Harrington’s legendary chain is second to none. It not only guards against scarring and wear, it keeps workers safer on the job by being the strongest chain on the market.
- Harrington’s one-piece machined pinion offers increased strength and rigidity by keeping its gears aligned and running smoothly for greater efficiency during full-capacity lifts. The strategically positioned bearings efficiently convert an operator’s input directly into lifting power to minimize worker strain and enhance safety.
- The CB’s slip clutch prevents the hoist from being used to lift damaging loads beyond rated capacity. This feature reduces costly downtime and repairs, and maximizes the safety of the operator and co-workers in the immediate area.
- Feel secure with double pawl springs that provide redundancy for reliable operation in the event one spring is damaged.