|Pull to Lift Load||
|Load Chain Dia. x Fall Lines||
5.6 mm x 1
|Additional 1 ft of Lift||
Chart in photo gallery
Harrington 1 Ton Heavy Duty Lever Hoist
The LB lever hoist forged an entirely new, industry-leading benchmark by being smaller, lighter, and stronger than any other lever hoist on the market. This hoist can be used horizontally, vertically, inverted or at any other load angle and its proven strength and durability stand up in an endless array of applications.
- An advanced high-frequency heat treating process ensures uniform hardness on all key load bearing parts. The process creates a truly rugged hoist you can confidently take into any environment.
- The patented spring-loaded freewheel mechanism permits
easy adjustment of the load chain and safeguards against
accidental freewheeling under load.
- Taking a hoist off-duty because of a damaged or broken hook latch is unacceptable. That’s why the LB latch was specifically designed to protect it from damage. The notch on the end of the latch is engineered to engage the tip of the hook to protect against lateral impact damage. The latch is also constructed of heavy gauge steel and secured by a wide anchor at the base to increase its rigidity.
- Harrington has successfully established a world-renowned reputation for manufacturing a lighter-weight, ultra-strong, high-performance load chain. What’s more, our Grade 100 chain uses a shorter and narrower link profile for greater surface area contact, which improves wear resistance and overall tensile strength.
- Regionalized heat-treated side plates provide extreme rigidity to maintain body shape and operational efficiency, no matter what the load is. This heat treatment process also prevents abrasion to the load chain during contact with the side plates.