Each H & M machine is constructed of durable, lightweight, hard-anodized aluminum for easy transportation to any job site for cutting and beveling 2″ to 36″ pipe precisely, quickly and economically, even under the toughest conditions.
- Ring gear and saddle are precisely machined and calibrated to ± .025 in concentricity and ± .015 in squareness.
- The standard rear-mounted short saddle aids cutting and beveling in tight locations, while allowing precise back-beveling operations.
- H & M’s unique “split horseshoe” design permits easy placement over pipe sections.
- A quick-operating boomer assembly securely locks the machine to the pipe for an entire 360-degree rotation. No re-positioning is ever needed! H & M’s Cuboid Spacer System keeps the spacers on the machine to minimize downtime.
- H & M Pipe Beveling Machines save weld prep time and money compared to hand cutting.
- With easy-to-follow manuals and a few minutes of instruction, any operator can easily make accurate cuts and bevels.
- HOW FAST? For example when using the No. 3 Standard Beveling Machine, a 20″ pipe can be cut and beveled in about four minutes!