|Max Operating Pressure||
|Max Pressure Drop||
|Fan Power Requirement||
48" W x 24" D x 30" H
DryAIR 400FSTM Aftercooler
The DryAIR 400FS/TM has been designed as a stand-alone or tongue-mount aftercooler for mid-size portable diesel compressors. It delivers quality air to equipment, free of harmful condensed moisture. DryAIR will cool compressed air to within 20° of ambient temperature.
- Can be used on any gas or diesel portable compressor when sized correctly
- Features a heavy-duty moisture separator with a manual drain for the removal of trapped moisture and condensed oil.
- Completely self-contained and packaged in a construction skid with a lifting bail and expanded metal heat exchanger guard.
- DC fan motor is run from the compressor battery and automatically starts when the system is pressurized.
- Adaptable stand-alone or tongue-mount design.
- Cools air to within 20° of ambient temperature to optimize moisture removal.