Extruded aluminum body with nickel-plated aluminum end caps (gasket sealed)
-20 to 120° F
English and Metric
4 tactile-feedback keys
1 to 10 MHz frequency range
(2) 1.5V alkaline or 1.2V NiCad AA cells
Alkaline Batteries: 80 hours
4.5 digit liquid crystal display with 0.500" numerals
PC software & USB converter cable included
Factory calibration traceable to NIST & MIL-STD-45662A
Measures from 0.025 to 19.999 inches (0.63 to 500 millimeters)
0.001 inches (0.01 millimeters)
0.042 to .5511 in/μs (1250 to 14000 m/sec)
1 custom velocity setting
2.5" W x 4.5" H x 1.24" D
Dakota Ultrasonics MX-1 Fixed Velocity Thickness Gauge
DAKOTA ULTRASONICS rugged thickness gauge family has been designed and built to satisfy the roughest industry conditions. These gauges can go where you go, to do the work you do, saving you time and money, making fast accurate measurements.
- The MX-1 will hold a single velocity, making it the perfect choice where one material is being tested day after day.
- With the preset velocity in the gauge, you simply turn on the gauge and you are ready to work.
- The velocity is set in the MX-1 with a simple software program that is supplied with the unit.
- The MX-1 is packaged in an all metal case, sealed with gaskets to protect it from harsh working environments.