|Engine Emission Stage||
Stage V/CARB P.3
|# Engine Cylinders||
|Engine Perform. SAE J 1349||
|Engine Drive System||
|Fuel Consumption Average||
Max: 21.1" H x 43.9" L x 17.7" W
BOMAG BVP 18/45 Single Direction Vibratory Plate
These compact, versatile units are indispensable for day-to-day use on the most frequent applications in repair and maintenance works, earthworks, asphalt and paving.
- Quickly Filled: The removable water tank on the BP series has a larger capacity and is even equipped with a level indicator.
- Easily Handled: The transport handles guarantee a safe grip on all models for loading.
- Made Safe: The V-belt guard, standard on all models, provides the operator with permanent protection from injury and the fully enclosed design results in fewer repairs.
- Optimally Cushioned: The hinged guide handle is mounted on effective “silentblock” rubber mounts which reduce hand/arm vibrations to the minimum. This feature applies to both the BP and BVP series.
- Sensitively compacted: Optional plastic mats provide optimum protection against damage of the pavement surface. A clear advantage on coated surfaces. Available for all models.