|Wire Rope Diameter||
Blocstop® BS Hand Operated Safety Device for Wire Rope
- Holds the load safety should there be any defect in the suspension wire rope or malfunction of the lifting machine
- Mounted on a separate safety wire rope if required by safety regulations for suspended scaffolding and platforms
The hand-operated blocstop® BS is the perfect device to be used to hold or restrain any other loads during lifting and pulling applications. It is a fall-arrest secondary safety device that is fitted to the wire rope of tirfor® or tirak® hoist.
The blocstop® is used to hold or restrain any loads during lifting and pulling applications.
- Mounted on a secondary wire rope, the blocstop® holds the load safely should there be any defect in the primary suspension wire rope or failure of the lifting device
- Mounted on the suspension or tensioned wire rope, the blocstop® protects the load against failure of the primary lifting/tensioning device
- Mounted on warehouse overhead doors, to securely hold the door open and will also prevent the door from closing too fast when Overspeed conditions are detected