Chart in photo gallery
Atlas Copco 2-1/2" Square Drive Hydraulic Torque Wrench, 52,500 FT LBS
The Atlas Copco RT-50 Square Drive tool is robust, powerful and accurate. The result is a tool that is perfectly suited for low clearance applications that require high torque.
- Spring Loaded Shroud: Absorbs energy during operation
- Multi-Axis Swivel: Greater range of movement on multiple axis allows the hose to move easier compared to single axis swivels
- Slined Reaction Arm: Makes the tool more compact and allows the reaction arm to be adjusted for maximum safety
- Splined Square Drive: Distributes load evenly through the drive components, providing full heavy-duty transmission of force. Direct Hex Drives and Hex Adapters are available.
- External Disengagement Levers: Make it easy to remove the tool from the application.
- Monobloc Aluminum Housing: A single block of aircraft quality aluminum
alloy is used to produce the RT Series housing. This allows the tool to produce massive amounts of torque, while having an amazing power-to-weight ratio.
- High strength steel boot
- See “Product Resources” tab below for Pressure/Torque Conversion Chart