Alloy Screw Pin Shackles
Alloy Screw Pin Anchor Shackles
- Capacity: 2 thru 21 metric tons
- Forged alloy steel, quenched and tempered with alloy pins.
- Hot dip galvanized
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these shackles meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- G-209A screw pin anchor shackles meet the performance requirements of Federal Specification RR-C-27ID Type IVA, Grade B, Class 2, except for those provisions required of the contractor.
- Shackles can be furnished proof tested with certificates to designated standards, such as ABS, DNV, Lloyds, or other certification. Charges for proof testing and certification available when requested at the time of order.