Distributes 120 and 208 V
(10) 120 volt
|Twist Lock Receptacles||
(2) 120/208 volt
(10) 120 V
Roof has a 20° pitch for additional weather protection
UL Listed and NEMA 3R Certified
71.5" H x 59" W x 34" D
(5) Miller XMT® 350 FieldPro™ Welder w/ ArcReach Technology
5 Pack Miller XMT® FieldPro™ 350 Welder & 30 KVA Power Panel with ArcReach® Technology
Rack & Power Panel
- Includes (5) Miller XMT® 350 FieldPro™ Welder With ArcReach® Technology
- Includes (1) 480/3 Phase, 30 KVA power distribution panel
- Mounted in a stainless steel, weather-tight enclosure with a viewing window
- Mounted on a 4-wheel cart with swivel casters and 4 lifting lugs on the top corners
Miller XMT® 350 FieldPro™ Welder, Tweco®
ArcReach welding technology minimizes the non-value-added time spent walking to and from the power source—and maximizes arc-on time, weld quality and job site safety. When operators have complete control at the feeder or remote—even hundreds of feet away from the power source—it minimizes downtime and maximizes productivity, while improving operator safety and delivers high quality welds.
- Weld operators can Adjust While Welding (AWW™) to change weld parameters while the arc is on.
- Inadvertent parameter changes by other jobsite workers can be easily avoided
because connecting an ArcReach accessory from the power source automatically locks out the power source’s panel controls.
- Return to a previous weld process faster because the power source is restored to its
previous settings once the ArcReach accessory is removed.
- Decrease the chance of an incorrect weld process being used because Auto-Process
Select™ automatically sets the power source to the correct weld process based on the polarity applied to the weld accessory.
- Cable Length Compensation (CLC™) ensures that the voltage a weld operator sets is the voltage they get by automatically adjusting voltage based on weld cable length, even hundreds of feet away from the power source.
- Common weld failures can be minimized with stick stops that are specifically programmed to eliminate arc strikes outside of the heat-affected zone.
- Regulated Metal Deposition (RMD®) and pulsed MIG are fully supported, enabling
operators to use these advanced processes in the field for faster, more efficient welds.
- The chances of slip, trip or fall injuries are decreased because ArcReach technology allows weld operators to make parameter changes at the wire feeder/remote instead of having to travel through multistory and cluttered jobsites back to the power source.