Can be used as a blower or exhauster
|Minimum Hose Size||
|Air Inlet Thread||
|Rated Operating Pressure||
|Max Operating Pressure||
24" Pneumatic Jet Fan
The Texas Pneumatic Tool 24″ Jet Fan can be used as either a blower or exhauster for the removal of hazardous fumes or contaminated air from welding, sandblasting and other operations.
- Can be used as a blower or exhauster
- Use for general ventilation in any location where compressed air is available
- Suitable for use in contained areas, such as tanks or process vessels.
- Mounting Flange designed to use with 24″, 150# API Flange Plate
- Rated operating pressure of 40-110 PSI
- Design allows for lower RPMs while still moving more air
- Bearings are packed with a hi-tech synthetic lubricant for longer life
- Hi-tech four blade design, by one of the foremost fan engineers in the world
- Fan Blades are precision balanced
- Six guide vanes to smooth air flow and eliminate turbulence.
- Electro polished stainless steel fan guards
- Housings and Blades are heat treated to T6 aircraft aluminum specifications
- Extreme-duty, high quality, high pressure air seal for longer service life
- Use with Swing Gates (TX-SG24) for added safety in confined space use