How We Started
Starting as a small tool repair shop within Midland Tool and Supply, Brian Boychuk saw the growing need to offer rental construction equipment to our customers. After buying his first impact wrench in 1996, Superior Tool was born. Through the years, Superior has continued to grow and offer a wide variety of industrial equipment to our customers. Even though the company has seen tremendous growth, our focus remains the same, on you the customer.
We take time to understand your needs and work tirelessly to meet your expectations. When changes arise, our team is flexible and quick to adapt in order to serve you better. Discover all the benefits of renting Superior.
Why Rent Superior?
Superior is there when you need it most. Our private fleet of delivery vechiles are able to travel anywhere and ensure that the tools you need are delivered to the jobsite on time. When they return to us, all tools undergo extensive inspection process, and then again before they are sent back out. When you rent superior you are also afforded:
Certified Expert Repair
Free Delivery and
We’ve partnered with several major associations to stay on top of industry trends.
• National Association of Construction
Boilermaker Employers (NACBE)
• Association for Iron & Steel Technology (AIST)
• Construction Association of Michigan (CAM)
• The Association of Union Contractors (TAUC)
• American Rental Association (ARA)
• Specialty Tools and Fasteners Distributors
• Southern Michigan Chapter of the National Electrical Contractors Association (SMCNECA)
• Northwest Indiana Business Round Table (NWIBRT)
• Indiana Constructors (ICI)
• Associated Builders and Constructors (ABC)
We’ve been recognized as a Cool Place to Work by Crain’s Detroit Business for four years.
We can service your job-site whether you’re across the street or across the nation.