Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging (CAC-A)
Auto-Line™, 208-575 V
|Voltage Range in CV Mode||
1-Phase: 10-38 V
1-Phase: 300 A at 32 VDC, 60% Duty Cycle
|Amperage Range in CC Mode||
1-Phase: 5-425 A
|Amperage Input @ Rated Output||
1-Phase: 60.8 A at 208 V, 54.6 A at 230 V, 29.7 A at 400 V, 24.5 A at 460 V, 19.9 A at 575 V, 11.7 A at KVA, 11.2 A at KW
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||
1-Phase: 75 VDC
50 / 60 Hz
CC / CV
17" H x 12.5" W x 24" D
Miller XMT® 350 FieldPro™ Welder w/ ArcReach Technology, Tweco®
ArcReach welding technology minimizes the non-value-added time spent walking to and from the power source—and maximizes arc-on time, weld quality and job site safety. When operators have complete control at the feeder or remote—even hundreds of feet away from the power source—it minimizes downtime and maximizes productivity, while improving operator safety and delivers high quality welds.
- Weld operators can Adjust While Welding (AWW™) to change weld parameters while the arc is on.
- Inadvertent parameter changes by other jobsite workers can be easily avoided
because connecting an ArcReach accessory from the power source automatically locks out the power source’s panel controls.
- Return to a previous weld process faster because the power source is restored to its
previous settings once the ArcReach accessory is removed.
- Decrease the chance of an incorrect weld process being used because Auto-Process
Select™ automatically sets the power source to the correct weld process based on the polarity applied to the weld accessory.
- Cable Length Compensation (CLC™) ensures that the voltage a weld operator sets is the voltage they get by automatically adjusting voltage based on weld cable length, even hundreds of feet away from the power source.
- Common weld failures can be minimized with stick stops that are specifically programmed to eliminate arc strikes outside of the heat-affected zone.
- Regulated Metal Deposition (RMD®) and pulsed MIG are fully supported, enabling
operators to use these advanced processes in the field for faster, more efficient welds.
- No more expenses related to maintaining or replacing easily damaged control cords
because the weld cables are used to communicate weld parameters between the wire feeder and power source.
- The chances of slip, trip or fall injuries are decreased because ArcReach technology allows weld operators to make parameter changes at the wire feeder/remote instead of having to travel through multistory and cluttered jobsites back to the power source.