200 A at 100% Duty Cycle
|Wire Feed Speed||
70-900 IPM (dependent on control box or Millermatic used)
Aluminum Capacity: .030" – 1-1/16"
|Maximum Spool Size Capacity||
10.75" H x 2.5" W x 15.375" L
Gun and 30 ft Cable: 15.7 lbs
WC-24 Weld Control (Item # 137-549, shown in product photo)
Miller® Spoolmatic® Pro Air-Cooled, Pistol-Grip Spool Gun
- Aluminum-series-specific tension settings ensure smooth wire feeding performance with 4000 or 5000 series aluminum wires
- WC-24 or WC-115 weld control (required unless using a machine that allows direct hookup). Designed for use with Miller CV power sources supplying 24 VAC and 14-pin receptacles.
- Durable motor and drive design improves feed-ability and arc consistency while helping reduce downtime and maintenance costs.
- Easy access to drive assembly and removable tool-less head tube reduce service time, allowing a simple means of changing drive rolls and head tube or performing routine maintenance without gun disassembly.
- Easy-to-rotate, self-seating head tube allows for better access into tight spots, preventing leaks and providing excellent current transfer.
- Wire feed speed adjustment on the gun handle and reversible drive rolls save time and money. Quick-change, single-turn contact tip provides excellent performance and is easy to replace.
- Rotates 180 degrees for operator flexibility and comfort.
- Built-in gas valve allows for gas preflow, and eliminates the need to purge long gas lines.
- 30-foot cable length provides flexibility to be used in the shop and in the field. Head tube options in several different lengths and bend configurations are available for use when a standard head tube doesn’t fit the application.