Flux Cored (FCAW)
Operates on open-circuit voltage and arc voltage: 14-48 VDC / 110 max. OCV
|Input Weld Circuit Rating||
425 A at 60% Duty Cycle
|Wire Feed Speed||
50-780 ipm (dependent on arc voltage)
|Wire Type and Diameter||
Flux-Cored: .030" – 5/64"
|Maximum Spool Size Capacity||
12" / 45 lbs
15.5" H x 9" W x 21" D
Miller ArcReach® SuitCase® 12
Every year, outdated welding equipment can cost you thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours of productive time. Step up to Miller XMT 350 FieldPro systems with ArcReach technology — and improve your bottom line!
- ArcReach® capabilities eliminate the time spent tracing weld cables hundreds of feet back to the power source because weld operators can make adjustments at the ArcReach wire feeder or remote.
- Ultra-low Drag Inlet Guide Pins make loading the wire easy and does not deform the wire on the way into the drive rolls improving wire feeding performance.
- Scaled Wire Pressure Knob provides easy adjustment and consistent pressure on the drive rolls and wire.
- Digital Meters with SunVision™ Technology display voltage, wire feed speed, and also amperage if desired. Meters can be seen clearly even in direct sunlight.
- 12VS model is sized for an 8- or 12-inch spool of wire. 12-inch spools are the most common in structural steel and fabrication.
- Cable Length Compensation (CLC™) ensures that the voltage a weld operator sets is the voltage they get by automatically adjusting voltage based on weld cable length, even hundreds of feet away from the power source.