Flux Cored (FCAW)
CC / CV
80V DC (50-113 Peak Range)
|Rated DC Output||
350A / 34V / 100% DC+
11.6" H x 10" W x 21.5" D
Lincoln Multi-Weld® 350 Multi Operator Welder
The Multi-Weld 350 is a 350 amp, DC+, 100% duty cycle welder capable of CV-wire, CC-stick or arc gouging. With its high efficiency, the Multi-Weld 350 offers an entirely new and better way to build large structures. This unique system offers a cleaner, safer job site, and allows operators to have high performance welding control right where they need it — at the arc.
- Connect Several DC+ Welders to One Power Supply.
- Independent arcs. Starting or stopping one Multi-Weld doesn’t affect the welding of the others.
- The Multi-Weld 350 is capable of continuous operation at 350 amps in 122°F (50°C) air temperature.
- No control cables are needed. Single weld cable output from the power source to one or several Multi-Weld 350s.
- Controls are located close to the operator for quick access.
- High efficiency design uses less than half the power of other grid systems.
- Lincoln Chopper Technology™ for quality welds with instant control of the arc for superior welding results.
- Constant voltage (CV) for MIG or flux-cored wire welding.
- Constant current (CC) for stick welding or arc gouging.
- Additional stick welding controls include hot start, arc force, electrode type selection (E7018 and E6010).
- Arc gouging capability with a single Multi-Weld 350 and up to 5/16″ (8.0mm) electrode, or with paralleled units for up to 700 amps of power using a 3/8″ (9.5mm) electrode.
- Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements and ISO 14001 environmental standards.