Flux Cored (FCAW)
80% Argon / 20% CO₂
|CO₂ Duty Cycle||
100% Duty Cycle CE: 320 A
|Argon/CO₂ Duty Cycle||
100% Duty Cycle CE: 270 A
60° Rotatable Neck
Bernard™ PipeWorx 350 A, 15 FT MIG Gun
As the preferred hand-held MIG gun and consumable manufacturer of Miller, Bernard is proud to provide its durable and innovative products for use with Miller® wire feeders and machines. Each Bernard product is versatile, dependable and built with the goal in mind of improving your welding productivity and performance.
The Bernard Q-Gun™ with a tapered tip and nozzle is recommended for root pass welding, especially in fixed-position applications where visibility is difficult. Switch to a standard tip and nozzle for fill and cap pass welding with flux-cored or pulsed MIG welding processes. This allows one gas and one wire to make the weld.
- Can be used for MIG, pulsed MIG, and flux-cored
- Compact, lightweight gun with high-amperage capability reduces operator fatigue improving productivity
- The combination of tapered tips and nozzles and 60-degree neck provides excellent visibility on root passes in pipe joints
- Provides “drop-in” tip with no threads providing quick changeover. No tools are required
- Included with Miller® ArcReach® Smart Feeder rental (Item # 951733)