RIDGID 2″ Model 535 Pipe Threading Machine
The Model 535 maintains the ruggedness of the industry workhorse while adding the features that makes the threading operation more productive. A large chip tray and oil reservoir makes the 535 ideal for longer uninterrupted threading. The 535 is designed around maximum uptime with the upgrades that matter most to the pipe working professional. Users also benefit from the part commonality between the 535, the 535A Automatic and other RIDGID® equipment.
- Large 1.75 gallon (6.6 L) oil tray.
- Large chip tray.
- Generous top cover for keeping tools and fittings handy.
- High clearance carriage makes threading easier.
- Speed chuck with rocker-action jaws centers and grips work piece instantly.
- Can be used with geared Models 141 and 161 threaders.
- Uses Model 816/817 semiautomatic, Model 815A self-opening or Model 811A quick-opening die heads.
- Length gauge for quick, accurate cut-off.
STEEL CABINET FEATURES
- 17-gauge steel walls and welded construction.
- Two internal and one external storage shelves.
- Oversized bi-fold door with steel clasp.
- Cut-outs for power cord and foot switch storage.
- Two drain plugs for easy cleaning.
See charts below for product specs and accessories
|SKU||Pipe Machine Type||Pipe Capacity||Bolt Capacity||Switch||Chuck||Rear Centering Device||Oiling Pump|
|#535||Threading Machine||1/8" - 2" | 2-1/2" - 4" | 4"-6" with 141 and 161 geared threaders||1/4" - 2"||Forward / off / reverse and integral foot switch||Speed Chuck||Cam-action, turns with chuck||Self-priming gerotor oil pump|